October 2, 2008

"Another Way To Die" video

The video for the new Bond theme song, Another Way to Die, has been released. Clocking in at 4:25, the video doesn't feature much footage from the movie, save for a quick clip of Bond walking in the desert, which we also got to see in the trailer.

Though highly stylized and visually very spectacular, it does little to make me like the song. I hate Alicia Keys' overly bronzed look. I hate how White manages to sound like Keys (in fact, while listening to the song, I thought it was Keys singing certain sections, when actually it was White singing). And I hate just how little of the movie footage has been included in the song. Ugh...I hope the movie doesn't turn out to be as trashy as the theme!



Print this post

Post Comments Feed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates