October 18, 2008

Sherlock the Tramp

I just happened to stumble upon some set pics from Guy Ritchie's upcoming Sherlock Holmes starring Robert Downey Jr as Holmes and Jude Law as Watson.


Who/what is that? Elementary, my dear Watson. That, is Robert Downey dressed up as Holmes. Now, call me weird or what you may, but THAT, to me, looks more like Charlie Chaplin than Holmes. I mean purple jacket and multi colored waistcoat? Sure the Joker was a hit wearing that, but this is Holmes for Pete's sake! Still, I'll give those involved the benefit of the doubt, considering how I don't know the context of the scene being filmed.
Watson, on the other hand, looks more like the Watson of yore, though a bit on the young side...

For more pics of Downey Jr as Holmes, click here.



Print this post

Post Comments Feed

1 comments:

Rachit said...

arrey, who's doubting downey?! i just said that his get up looked ridiculously like Charlie Chaplin's!

Post a Comment

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru
Distributed by Free Blogger Templates